Product Manager (m/f/d)
Bliq provides live maps for urban street mobility It’s AI-powered parking platform already processes traffic data from over fourteen million connected vehicles worldwide. Bliq delivers cutting-edge data services to automotive companies, mobility service operators and smart cities.
Bliq is looking for an energetic, entrepreneurial-minded Product Manager to guide our new products, into the market. As Product Manager (m/f/d), you will be actively driving the product development process throughout the product life cycle, collaborating closely with designers, engineers, and other teams. You will handle day-to-day interactions with our users, to understand their needs and implement them into our products. You will also structure service requirements, launch and test new features developed by Bliq’s product team.
- You will identify the various stakeholder needs by interacting closely with our users to gain an understanding of their needs, pains and how they benefit from the product
- You will set the overall product strategy and You will define product requirements, work closely with our development team on the products and work with our business team to facilitate go-to-market efforts.
- You will be responsible for identifying and implementing metrics to drive decisions and improve all aspects of our business from defining the most effective and efficient growth channels, to cohort analysis to better understand the customer life-cycle, to analyzing the impact of different strategic decisions.
- Experience working as a technology product manager. In particular, experience in applying methods such as market segmentation and opportunity identification, product requirements, planning, value articulation, pricing and competitive analysis
- Experience managing SaaS/Mobile Apps/Web products is a plus
- Strong combination of business savvy and technology understanding
- Excellent verbal communications skills. English and German proficiency is a must.
- You are able to express clear product requirements and technical documentation
- You have strong analytical skills and have high standards of quality
- Degree in economics, engineering, or equivalent experience that’s demonstrable.
- At least two years of experience working in a startup environment
What we offer
- Team of motivated entrepreneurial colleagues from different nationalities
- High degree of personal responsibility and autonomy
- Steep learning curve in a fast-paced startup environment through challenging tasks, great support and fun work environment
- Possibility to quickly take over own responsibility for your own projects
- Truly unique work environment in Berlin’s leading space for mobility companies, The Drivery
- Flexible working hours
- Facilitation of the visa process
- Assistance with opening a German bank account (incl. accompaniment to the bank)
- Support finding accommodation
- Temporary accommodation for you and your family for 7 days when you land in Berlin
- Fun office events
- Daily lunch culture
- Free coffee, fresh fruits and snacks
- Free gym membership
… and more
Note: This role can not be performed remotely, please apply only if you are in Berlin or are willing to move to Berlin. No recruiters, headhunters, outsourcers or agencies.